London — The presentations on construction industry innovation that featured at the British Rigid Urethane Foam Manufacturers’ Association (BRUFMA) first annual conference held in July have been put online.
Themed Building Performance: Homes and Beyond, the inaugural event at the Building Centre in London.
BRUFMA president of Kevin Bohea said: “Our first annual conference was a great success and brought together a broad spectrum of industry insiders for some fascinating and insightful debate.”
“The speakers carried very significant messages about why the correct use of insulation is important to the future of building performance.”
Links to the presentations are below:
- Director of energy and engineering at SPIE George Adams’ presentation – A whole building approach
- Executive director of the BRE and BRE Group Guy Hammersley’s presentation – Building a better world together
- Home and local energy directorate at the Department of Energy and Climate Change Matt Webb’s presentation – Energy Efficiency Landscape and the Bonfield Review
- Policy Director and Deputy Chief Executive at Construction Products Association Peter Caplehorn’s presentation – Products and Materials the DNA of Performance
- Architect David Lawrence’s presentation – Design. Build. Live. What does design bring to housing
- Architect Andrew Mellor’s presentation – Climate adaptation and resilience for housing